Application for the Fully-Funded Alserka Residence Summer Program in Dubai – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Alserkal Residency in Dubai.
The program is open to artists, writers, architects, curators and researchers who are currently citizens and/or permanent residents of the MEASA region (Middle East, Africa, and South Asia). Return flights from the resident’s home city to Dubai, Single-room accommodation, in a shared space with up to three other residents, Monthly living stipend, Research stipend, Programming stipend, 24-hour access to an individual studio at Alserkal Residency, Support from Alserkal Residency team, and Introductions and critiques with international and local art professionals, who are part of Alserkal Avenue’s network of peers.
Alserkal Residency is a platform for artistic and discursive exchange, seeking to support cultural practitioners as they realise projects pertinent to their respective practices.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ALSERKA RESIDENCE PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from the MEASA region (Middle East, Africa, and South Asia) are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- The opportunity is available for pursuing a summer research program.
- The program is open for artists, writers, architects, curators, and researchers.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
ALSERKA RESIDENCE PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, candidates must have to submit the online application form.
Application must include:
- Applicants must have to submit a full CV with complete contact information, professional statement of no more than 250 words, a statement of intent and portfolio.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below