Application for the Fully-Funded Bangkok Government Award in Thailand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Chulalongkorn University in Thailand.
The purpose of this application scheme is to provide full tuition fees for international students who want to pursue undergraduate, master or doctoral degree at the university. The Chulalongkorn University will provide the full tuition fees, and monthly stipend will be given to all applicants to cover their food & cloth expenses.
Established in 1917, Chulalongkorn is a public and autonomous research university in Bangkok, Thailand. It the oldest institute of higher education in Thailand and offers various degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BANGKOK GOVERNMENT AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate, master’s and doctoral degree in Architectural Design, Communication Design, Language and Culture, International Business Management, International Business Management, Financial Analysis and Investment, Brand and Marketing, Management, Accounting, Communication Management, Economics, Aerospace Engineering, Automotive Design and Manufacturing Engineering, Information and Communication, Engineering, NanoEngineering, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Engineering, Arts and Science in Integrated Innovation, Politics and Global Studies, Psychological Science, Applied Chemistry, Industrial, Chemistry and Management, Material Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Biotechnology.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Candidates must have a good GPA is required.
- Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
BANGKOK GOVERNMENT AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Firstly, students are required to take admission in the undergraduate, masters and PhD degree coursework at the university. After that, you can apply through the application form and submit it to the university.
Application must include:
- Aspirants must have to submit the research proposal, cover letter, CV and previous degree records, IELTS is for those whose previous degree was not in English.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below