Application for the Fully-funded British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Teesside University in UK.
These funding opportunities are designed for talented women from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka, beginning a master’s degree programme at Teesside University. Teesside University will cover worth £35,000 each, will cover full tuition fees, monthly stipends, a return economy class ticket and other study-related costs such as IELTS exam fee, visa application and NHS surcharge.
Established in 1930, the University of Teesside is a public university located in North East England. It is focused on addressing five thematic areas. The university provides students with huge scope to understand a different academic structure in the student exchange program.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BRITISH COUNCIL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.
- Postgraduate degree in MSc Electrical Power and Energy Systems and MSc Environmental Management.
- Be a woman.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at Teesside University by the time you submit your application and are to start your postgraduate programme in 2022.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Meet the English language requirement of the course you have applied for (or is expected to meet the requirement after an English Language pre-sessional course).
BRITISH COUNCIL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to be considered for this award, candidates must take admission in postgraduate at the university. After that, they should complete an online application form for this opportunity.
Application must include:
- No additional documents would be asked by the university, but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st March, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below