Application for the Fully-Funded Civil Society Leadership Awards for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of St Andrews in UK.
Through the awards program, St. Andrews is offering fully-funded postgraduate scholarships to those individuals who demonstrate academic and professional excellence. The Civil Society Leadership Awards will cover the following: Tuition & mandatory university fees, Monthly stipend to cover room, board, and other living expenses, Travel expenses – program-related, Accident and sickness insurance for the period of the program, Educational materials and professional development funds, Attendance at a regional grantee conference, and Pre-academic preparation via summer schools.
The University of St Andrews is one of the UK’s top universities and is one of Europe’s most research-intensive seats of learning. It has high educational expectations of the pupils who are given chances to lead and achieve in different learning areas.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CIVIL SOCIETY LEADERSHIP AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Cambodia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Laos, Libya, Myanmar/Burma, Republic of Congo, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan students are eligible to apply for the awards.
- The bursaries are acceptable for postgraduate master’s degree coursework.
- Be a citizen of an eligible country.
- Demonstrate maturity, flexibility, and civil society leadership potential.
- Have a bachelor’s degree awarded before 15 May 2019 and an excellent academic record.
- Demonstrate professional experience in a relevant area.
- Should be able to join in an intensive pre-academic summer school in July or August 2020 and start their degree program in August or September 2020.
- Must be able to receive and maintain a visa or study permit as required by the host country
- Before taking admission, students need to check the entrance requirement page for a postgraduate master’s degree study.
- Students need to have a certificate for their English language sufficiency.
CIVIL SOCIETY LEADERSHIP AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to join the award, candidates need to take admission for master study at the University of St Andrews. After that, they will be automatically eligible for the bursaries.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a transcript, photographs, a sample of academic written work in English (2000 words), letter of recommendation, a resume, an English language proficiency proof, and all the necessary mark-sheets.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below