Application for the Fully Funded Corridors Fellowships in Germany – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Leibniz Institute for East and Southeast European Studies (IOS) in Ringenberg, Germany.
Corridors is now accepting applications for the 2019 Fully Funded Corridors Fellowships in Germany. The fellowship is open to the student in the field of social science and neighboring disciplines with a keen interest in peace and conflict studies.
The objective of the program is to facilitate academic exchanges and to increase communication and knowledge transfer. They strive to deepen the practical cooperation between scholars of South Caucasus, Eastern Europe, and Germany.
Corridors is an initiative developed in Leibniz Institute for East and Southeast European Studies (IOS) in Ringenberg (Germany) in 2016, with the aim of communicating and collaborating among societies affected by the post-Soviet space and beyond Have to promote.
The fellowships have a duration of one month and are fully funded. They offer an equipped working desk, access to our information infrastructure and the opportunity to participate in our activities including an international summer school in September 2019
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULLY FUNDED CORRIDORS FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Scholarships are available to students from South Caucasus, Eastern Europe, and Germany
- Applications are welcomed from scholars in the field of social science and neighboring disciplines with a keen interest in peace and conflict studies.
- Eligible are Ph.D. candidates and established academics from the area of the eastern partnership and Russia.
- A particular focus lays on researchers from regions with limited international engagement.
- Selected fellows will be based at the chair of international relations which has a strong focus on conflict prevention, mediation and peacekeeping.
FULLY FUNDED CORRIDORS FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To apply for the scholarship, applications must be sent to [email protected]. All applications must include:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Project description (1.000 words maximum)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 15, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below