Application for the Fully-Funded Engineering M2A MSc by Research Scholarships in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Swansea University in UK.
The purpose of this research project is to mine into the companies past utilization of energy resources to establish efficiency performance. The funding programme covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus a stipend of £14,500 p.a. for a year.
Established in 1920, Swansea University is a research-intensive institution that has a wonderful learning environment with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience. It offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses to students from all around the globe.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
M2A MSC BY RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK and EU students
- MSc by Research degree programme in Engineering.
- Candidates with an Engineering or Physical Sciences degree (minimum level 2:1), or a combination of degree and equivalent experience to the same level.
- For getting enrolled, applicants must have to meet the entry requirement of the program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
M2A MSC BY RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 2, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below