Application for the Fully-Funded EPSRC International PhD Studentships in Chemistry in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Sussex in UK.
In this PhD project, the university proposes to solve both remaining problems by incorporating SMMs into carbonnanotubes through a collaboration with the Dalton group in Sussex Physics. The University of Sussex will provide a research training grant (£1,650 per annum) and a stipend at UKRI rates (currently £16,062pa) for 3.5 years.
Founded in 1959, the University of Sussex offers a variety of bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate programmes in the United Kingdom. It employs the best teachers and experts to guide pupils in the most effective manner possible.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree in Chemistry Confinement of Molecular Nanomagnets in Carbon Nanotubes offered by the university.
- Candidates must have or expect to obtain a minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree. Your qualification should be in chemistry or a related subject area. You may also be considered if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing.
- For taking part in this studentship, candidates are mandatory to complete the entrance requirement of the university.
- Candidates for whom English is not their first language will require an IELTS (or equivalent) score of 6.5 overall, with not less than 6.0 in any section.
INTERNATIONAL PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
Application must include:
- Personal Statement (no research proposal required),
- BSc or MSc degree transcripts and certificates,
- Two references on academic letterhead
- English language proficiency documentation if required.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 10 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below