Application for the Fully-Funded EPSRC International Scholarships in Chemistry in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the in University of Kent UK.
The educational award aims to assist high-achieving students who want to apply for the PhD in Chemistry at the University of Kent. The University of Kent will provide a doctoral stipend (equivalent to the Research Councils UK National Minimum Doctoral Stipend, £16,062 2022/23 rate for 3.5 years, tuition fees at the home rate, and access to further research support funding. If you are applying as an international candidate, Kent will waive the difference between Home and International fees.
The University of Kent is a public research university with a semi-collegiate structure headquartered in Kent, England. The University was granted its Royal Charter on 4 January 1965 and the following year Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent, was formally installed as the first Chancellor. It is a global institution with students from 158 countries and 41% of its educational and research staff based outside The United Kingdom.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EPSRC INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Students can undertake a PhD study programme in the Chemistry.
- Open to Home and Overseas (including EU) students.
- If you are applying as an overseas student (including EU nationals), Kent will waive the difference between the Home and Overseas fees.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate academic excellence and outstanding research potential.
- Applicants should have or expect to obtain, a first or upper second-class honors degree in a relevant subject, and ideally a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.
EPSRC INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- When applying students should follow the University of Kent’s online application process.
Application must include:
- Explain your reasons for studying/outline your research proposal. Must be a minimum of 100 words and not exceed 2,000 characters.
- Provide details/evidence of your qualifications
- Provide two academic references
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 13th March, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below