The application for the EPSRC PhD Scholarship in Mathematics for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Swansea University for all International Students in UK.
The Swansea University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Swansea University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PhD. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. This scholarship covers the full cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £17,668. Additional research expenses will also be available. Due to funding restrictions, this scholarship is open to applicants eligible to pay tuition fees at the UK rate only, as defined by?UKCISA regulations.
. Swansea University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Swansea University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the EPSRC PhD Scholarship in Mathematics, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
EPSRC PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for the full-time PhD program in Mathematics
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level or a master’s degree with a minimum overall grade at ‘Merit’ (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University).
- Applicants are holding a non-UK degree, see Swansea University degree comparisons to find out if they meet the eligibility.
- Applicants must meet the country-specific information for European and international applicants.
- IELTS 6.0 Overall (with no individual component) or Swansea recognized equivalent.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EPSRC PHD SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Degree certificates and transcripts
- A cover letter
- Two references
- Evidence of meeting English Language requirements (if applicable).
- Copy of UK resident visa (if applicable)
- Confirmation of EDI form submission (optional).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 26 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.