Application for the Fully-Funded Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Glasgow in UK.
Students from any region of the world can apply for the EUROSUD degree programme and Erasmus Mundus scholarships. The award is open for the academic year 2022/2023. Scholarship Includes: A contribution to the student participation costs (including tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to the student’s participation in the programme), A contribution to student travel and installation costs, and A monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the program.
The University of Glasgow provides for the needs of students from the growing urban and commercial middle class. It is known as one of Scotland’s four ancient universities and is currently spread over several different campuses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ERASMUS MUNDUS MASTER SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship. EMMC student scholarships can be offered to students from any region of the world – however, no more than 3 from the same country or with the same nationality will be awarded in the same intake. The scholarships’ terms depend on the student’s country of origin/residence.
- To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- To be eligible to be considered for a scholarship, students must first have secured a place on the degree programme (unconditional or conditional). The University of Glasgow Postgraduate Admissions Office assesses all applications and will reply directly to the applicant to let them know if they have been offered a place. Applicants who receive an offer of a place on the degree programme, and who have submitted the scholarship application on time, will be put forward to the scholarship competition.
- If English is not the first language, students will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
ERASMUS MUNDUS MASTER SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants can apply as Erasmus Mundus scholarship students and self-funded students through the online application.
Application must include:
- A copy (or copies) of your official degree certificate(s) (if you have already completed your degree)
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained
- Official English translations of the certificate(s) and transcript(s)
- Two reference letters on headed paper
- EUROSUD application form (The application form is the same for scholarship and self-funding)
- Evidence of your English Language ability (if your first language is not English)
- A copy of the photo page of your passport (Non-EU students only)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 14, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below