Application for the Chancellor’s funding for International Students in Canada – 2021\2022. Entry is now open at the Leiden University in UK.
This is open to Arab students who have been admitted into a one year Master program at Leiden University. The fund will provide one full education annually for pupils to participate in an advanced master program at Leiden University. The funding program provides one fully-funded position annually to a Master’s student from an Arab country at Leiden University.
Founded in 1575, Leiden University is one of Europe’s leading international research universities. The university offer undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LUTFIA RABBANI FOUNDATION GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Holders must be nationals from one of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen, and Sudan.
- The free study is available in any courses offered by the university.
- This is open for Arab students who have received official approval letters in one year master’s program at Leiden University.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- To apply for the opportunity applicants need to take admission at the Leiden University.
LUTFIA RABBANI FOUNDATION GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply you must download the application form and sending it by mail or e-mail to Lutfia Rabbani Foundation, P.O. Box 352, 2501 CJ The Hague, The Netherlands, [email protected] Candidates, please proceed to the submission portal to submit all the necessary documents given below.
Application must include:
- To apply, students must be ready to submit the following: Motivation and purpose statement (in English), Curriculum Vitae (in English), Copy of passport, Copies of degrees or diplomas with academic transcripts (with English translations), appropriately signed references from two academic referees, Letter of acceptance from Leiden University.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below