Application for the Fully-Funded International Confucius Institute Scholarship in China – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Wuhan University in China.
The funding program is available to talented students of one-semester, one-academic-year, bachelor’s degree and master’s degree program in Chinese Language study. The Scholarship provides full coverage on tuition fees, accommodation fees, living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance expenses. Tuition fee does not cover the textbook expenses and tourist tickets, The monthly allowance for undergraduates, one-academic-year study students, and one-semester students is 2,500 CNY per person. For Master student, the monthly allowance is 3,000 CNY per person, The accommodation fee is CNY 700 per person on a monthly basis, And Comprehensive medical insurance is RMB800 per person on a yearly basis.
Wuhan University is commonly regarded as one of the most beautiful campuses and a top 10 university for decades in China. It offers 122 bachelors, 342 masters, 248 doctoral degree programs, and 38 post-doctoral stations.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CONFUCIUS INSTITUTE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world (except China).
- The studentships are awarded to study the Chinese Language.
- funding for One-Semester Chinese Language Studying Students:
- Applicant should with a minimum score of 180 in HSK Test (Level 3), and a minimum score of 60 in HSKK (Beginner Level) but no prior experience of studying in China.
- funding for One-Academic-Year Chinese Language Studying Students:
- Applicant should have a minimum score of 210 in the HSK Test (Level 3), and 60 in HSKK test (Beginner Level).
- funding for Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages Students:
- Applicants should have a high school education certificate and Chinese proficiency is higher than HSK (Level 4) 210 points, HSKK (Intermediate level) 60 points.
- funding for Master’s Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages Students:
- Applicant should own a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), a minimum score of 210 in HSK Test (Level 5), and a minimum score of 60 in HSKK Test (Intermediate Level).
- For taking admission, all candidates own non-Chinese citizenship, aged between 16 and 35, in good health condition.
- Students whose native language is not English must submit adequate (TOEFL) or (IELTS) results before an application can be considered.
CONFUCIUS INSTITUTE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to eligible for the opportunity, applicants first need to take admission in a chosen program at the university. After getting enrolled, all candidates must have to submit the online application to become a part of the program. All candidates log on the Confucius Institute Scholarships website (http://cis.chinese.cn) to register, complete the application form online. Please email the application form to [email protected] after finishing the online application.
Application must include:
- Applicants must have to submit a degree certificate, references, and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 10, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below