Application for the Fully Funded International PhD Scholarships in Multiphase Reactive Flow of Cryogenic Hydrogen in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Swansea University in UK.
The project aims to develop cutting-edge modelling techniques based on the current in-house high-fidelity simulation code for the multiphase reactive flow of cryogenic hydrogen and to collect the data from numerical simulations that can be used to analyze physicochemical processes to gain further insight into this relatively new scientific topic. Each scholarship awarded will cover the full cost of tuition fees and an annual stipend of £16,062. Additional research expenses will also be available.
Swansea University is a public research university that ranks among the top 30 research institutions in the United Kingdom. It strives to be the best institution in the region while honouring the legacy of Swansea. It is a well-known research-intensive institution that is quickly becoming a world-class educational institution.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- PhD degree programme in the field of Engineering.
- Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University) in Engineering or similar relevant science discipline.
- Candidates must have attained, or must be expected to attain, a first-class honours degree and a distinction at the master’s level.
- If applicable – IELTS 6.5 overall (with at least 5.5 in each individual component) or Swansea recognized equivalent.
INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Monitoring Form (online form)
- Degree certificates and transcripts (if you are currently studying for a degree, screenshots of your grades to date are sufficient)
- A cover letter including a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ to explain why the position particularly matches your skills and experience and how you choose to develop the project.
- Two references
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 12 August, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below