Application for the Fully-Funded International PhD Studentship in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Liverpool in UK.
This educational award is accessible for brilliant worldwide students who want to start a PhD degree programme at the university in the UK. The University of Liverpool will provide a full tuition-fees and a maintenance grant for 3.5 years. The maintenance grant is £15,009 pa for 2019-20, with the possibility of an increase for 2020/21.
In 1884, the University of Liverpool was known as Victoria University at Liverpool. It provides a distinctive student experience, learning and teaching take place at the cutting-edge of disciplines.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULLY-FUNDED PHD STUDENTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree in Chemical Sciences
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a 2:1 or higher master’s degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Physics, or Materials Science, particularly those with some of the skills directly relevant to the project outlined above.
- For taking admission in this program, you must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
FULLY-FUNDED PHD STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- New applicants are to submit all the following documents such as relevant transcripts, current students in PG study will need to provide a supporting letter from their academic supervisor and academic CV
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below