Application for the Fully-Funded Ireland-Palestine Scholarships for Palestine Students in Ireland – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Representative Office of Ireland in Ireland.
The programme provides opportunities for candidates to choose from a wide variety of courses at 25 higher education institutions in Ireland.25 full opportunities are being offered for one-year master’s-level programmes in Ireland. The financial aid positions will cover tuition fees, flights, and accommodation, and living expenses. Representative Office of Ireland will; cover tuition fees, flights, and accommodation, and living expenses for students.
The IPSP is part of Ireland’s programme of assistance for Palestine, which supports the search for a lasting and just political solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. This programme reflects Ireland’s longstanding commitment to the development of a viable, sovereign Palestinian state, as part of a two-state solution.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HONG KONG CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Palestine are eligible.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- be a Palestinian currently resident in the occupied Palestinian territory, holding a Palestinian or Jerusalem ID
- have achieved the necessary academic standard to be accepted onto their chosen Master’s degree course in a higher education institution in Ireland
- be applying to commence a new qualification and not be seeking funding for a course they have already commenced or which will begin before Awards have been notified
- Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Students must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum grade point average of 75% or 2.67.
- Submit the English-language proficiency score report (dated September 2020 or later) with a minimum score of 6.5 on IELTS, or 550 on Institutional Testing Program (ITP), or 80 on Internet-based TOEFL (iBT). If all of the previous tests are not obtainable, students are advised to take the test by registering on Duolingo, Duolingo English Test. A minimum score of 110 on Duolingo is required.
HONG KONG CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Complete the form electronically (typed) and then print out the completed application form. Applicants must attach all accompanying documents.
Application must include:
- One recent passport-sized photograph, an official copy of the graduation certificate for all higher education qualifications, letters from two academic referees on official letterhead with original signature, copy of your national ID card, C.V.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15 October, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below