Application for the Fully Funded M2A ENGD Scholarship for UK/EU candidates in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Swansea University in UK.
The funding program supports excellent UK/EU students who want to undertake a research degree program in Engineering at Swansea University. The program covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus a stipend of £20,000 p.a. for a period of four years.
Established in 1920, Swansea University is a research-led institution with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience. It offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses to 19,160 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
M2A ENGD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK/EU candidates
- Research degree program in Engineering
- To be eligible, the applicants must have an Engineering or Physical Sciences degree (minimum level 2:1), or a combination of degree and equivalent experience to the same level.
- Students must check the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
M2A ENGD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 12, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below