Application for the Fully-Funded Malaysian Technical Cooperation Scholarships for Developing Countries Students in Malaysia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Temple University in Malaysia.
The grant is a full-funded award offered to aspirants from developing countries. This support will cover almost all costs of study from travel to accommodation incurred towards a postgraduate degree in Malaysia. The applicants will be given the Cost of Living Allowance, Book Allowance, Tools Allowance, House Rental Allowance, Family Assistance Allowance, Placement Allowance, Thesis Allowance, Travel Allowance, Practical Training Allowance, End of Study Allowance, Tuition Fees, Medical Claims, and Visa Fee by the Malaysian Government.
Established in the 1980s, the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program (MTCP) is a programme that enables students from developing countries to study in Malaysia. The programme has benefitted more than 34,500 participants from 144 developing countries to date.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MALAYSIAN TECHNICAL COOPERATION SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from developing countries can apply for this opportunity.
- Applicants can apply to undertake a postgraduate programme in Economics and Banking, Business Management, Science and Technology (not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy), International Relations and Diplomacy, Public Policy, and Governance, Agriculture and Livestock, and Social Science.
- Students from the developing world to pursue their postgraduate studies in Malaysia, whilst at the same time acquire the necessary knowledge and skills that could contribute to the development of their home country
- Applicants must not more than 45 years old at the time of application.
- For the Master’s Degree Program, applicants should obtain a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimum CGPA of 3.0 at the Undergraduate Degree level.
- Scanned copy of the original proof of English Language Proficiency such as IELTS (minimum total score 6.0); or TOEFL paper-based test with a score of 500 or an internet-based test with a score of 60; or
- Applicants obtaining Degrees with English as the medium of instruction may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
MALAYSIAN TECHNICAL COOPERATION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All applications must be submitted through our online application system via the link https://biasiswa.mohe.gov.my/INTER
Application must include:
- Application form
- A certified copy of Passport as evidence of nationality (minimum of 6 month’s validity)
- A certified copy of the Academic Transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from two (2) referees
- Endorsement form
- Admission offer letter from Malaysian Universities
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical examination form
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 16th August, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below