Fully-Funded Master Awards at Mälardalen University in Sweden – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Mälardalen University in Sweden.
The grant is aimed at especially qualified students coming from countries outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland and who are required to pay tuition fees. The sponsorship will cover 100% of the tuition fee of the program as long as you follow the normal study plan (minimum 22.5 credits/semester, minimum of 45 credits/academic year) and if your status from being a fee-paying student to a non-paying student is changed during the study period of the program you will no longer be granted the program.
Mälardalen University is one of Sweden’s large institutes of higher education. The University has over 14,000 students studying our 52 programs and 1,000 courses, and almost 900 faculty and staff.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FACULTY OF MEDICINE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- To be admitted to education at first-cycle or second-cycle level, the applicant is required to meet the general entry requirements and furthermore any specific entry requirements that may be prescribed.
- The programs cover a variety of subject areas and are strongly interrelated with the research environments of the university
- Students coming from countries outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland are eligible to apply.
- For most master’s level courses and programs, the requirement is also the equivalent of English 6/English Course B, though some may require a lower or higher level of English.
- International master’s programs are taught in English in Sweden. Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English in order to meet the entry requirements.
FACULTY OF MEDICINE SCHOLARSHIPS INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are applying for a bachelor or master program use the online application at universityadmissions.se. Before making your application be sure to check the eligibility requirements for each program.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 3, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below