Application for the Fully-Funded PhD International Awards in Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Lancaster University in UK.
Up to three awards are available for students from any nationality who are going to take part in a PhD degree program at the university. The financial aid positions will be awarded on a competitive basis. The funding will cover your course fees for the duration of your PhD studies and we will contribute £15,000 per year towards maintenance costs.
Founded in 1964, Lancaster University is a public research university located in Lancaster, Lancashire, England. All international students have a unique advantage when it comes to exchange programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities students are eligible to apply.
- PhD degree in Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
- Potential for an original contribution.
- Evidence of scholarly ability:
- a clear and concise description of the study
- awareness of current literature in the field
- understanding of research methodology appropriate for an early-stage postgraduate student
- a research project that can be completed within the timeframe allowed for a PhD
- For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- All candidates must be proficient in English so that they can actively participate in the academic program.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for a PhD in the appropriate department through the University’s online application system. Simply create an account on the My Applications website and then select ‘Create a new application’ from your homepage once you are logged in.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below