Application for the Fully-Funded PhD International Awards in Multistage Delivery of Extracellular Vesicles in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Swansea University in UK.
The successful candidate will benefit from multidisciplinary study both in Swansea and in the Texas Medical Center. Working within the advanced therapeutics section of the group, nanoparticle and exosome mimetics provide an exciting and cutting-edge PhD opportunity. This scholarship covers the total cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609. There will be additional funds available for research expenses.
Established in 1920, Swansea University is a well-known research-intensive institution with a fantastic learning atmosphere and a stellar reputation. There are approximately 330 undergraduate and 120 postgraduate courses available.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- PhD degree in Advanced Therapeutics, Nanomedicine, Biomedical science, Medical engineering.
- skills in molecular biology and tissue culture techniques
- a multidisciplinary outlook with the appreciation of the physical sciences
- basic understanding of material sciences and material/bio-interfaces in biomedical applications
- a keen interest in gynecological cancers and drug delivery
- some experience in material fabrication and characterization, or disease models, treatment, and analysis.
- Candidates should hold a minimum of an upper second class (2:1) honors degree and/or an MSc (or it’s equivalent) in Molecular Biology, Biosciences, Biophysics, Biomedical, Biochemistry, Medical Engineering.
- They expect the academic and English Language requirements (IELTS 6.5 overall with 5.5+ in each component) to be met by point of application
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, applicants must have to take admission in the PhD degree at the university and complete the Research application Form 2021 and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Monitoring Form_Ffurflen Monitor
Application must include:
- CV, Covering letter outlining experience against skills/qualities required and motivation to pursue a PhD degree and send it to Dr Lewis Francis [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 2, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below