Application for the Fully-funded PhD International Studentships in Machine Learning for Sustainable Chemistry in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Nottingham in UK.
The scholarship aims to support students who are going to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the School of Chemistry. This funding is open for the academic year 2022-2023. The studentship is fully-funded for 36 months. Stipend at the RCUK rate (currently £15,609 per annum) and tuition fees will be paid at the UK rate. International students will have to pay the difference between UK and international fees.
The University of Nottingham is a public research university that offers several courses. It has the faculty of Arts, Medicine and Health Sciences, Engineering, Science and Social Sciences. It is committed to improving people’s well-being by providing excellent education and research through its educational system.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- PhD degree in Machine Learning for Sustainable Chemistry
- To be eligible, applicants should have, or expected to achieve, at least a 2:1 Honours degree (or equivalent if from other countries) in Chemistry or a related subject. An MChem/MSc-4-year integrated Masters, a BSc + MSc or a BSc with substantial research experience will be highly advantageous. Experience in computer programming will also be beneficial.
- For taking admission, check out the information about entry requirements by country.
- If English is not the candidate’s first language, they must provide evidence before the beginning of the studentship that they meet the University minimum English Language requirements (IELTS 6.0 with at least 5.5 in each element).
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the grant, applicants must need to take admission in PhD at the university. After that, they should complete the online application form, and their application will send directly to Professor Hirst, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application must include:
- Please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV with your up-to-date, relevant experience.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 10th April , 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below