Application for the Fully-Funded PhD Position in Computer Science for the academic session – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Upper Alsace in France.
The PhD position is available for motivated students who have a master’s degree in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics. The work of this thesis aims to develop a tool for creating a 3D model from a 2D image. The university offers a fully-funded 3 year PhD position in Computer science for the academic session 2020-2021.
Founded in 1975, the University of Upper Alsace is a versatile teaching and research centre based in France and has more than 8000 students with about a hundred courses offered.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULLY-FUNDED PHD POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- If you want to know about nationality please contact via email address [email protected]
- The position is awarded in the subject area of Computer Science.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics.
- Good knowledge of metaheuristics and learning techniques.
- Working knowledge of programming in Python/C++.
- Good command of English.
- All applicants must have a good working knowledge of programming in Python/C++.
FULLY-FUNDED PHD POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the position, candidates must send the following documents via email: [email protected]
Application must include:
- Applicants must have to submit a CV with transcriptions of their academic records (undergraduate and master courses and one or more recommendation letters.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below