Application for the Fully-Funded PhD Positions for Early Stage Researchers in Europe – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Ruhr University Bochum and European partner Universities in Europe.
This educational award is designed for outstanding students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme in economics, juridical sciences, and Political sciences at the university. The University will provide 15 fully-funded PhD positions for a duration of 36 months in Europe to the eligible deserving students.
The Ruhr-University Bochum is a public university located in the southern hills of the central Ruhr area in Bochum. It was founded in 1962 as the first new public university in Germany.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULLY-FUNDED PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from Europe.
- PhD degree programme in economics, juridical sciences, and Political sciences.
- Must have a previous degree from a recognized university which qualifies for doctoral studies,
- Must have graded at least upper 2nd or equivalent.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English language proficiency proof for non-native speakers equivalent to CEFR level C1 (IELTS 7) or above.
- Applicants must need to submit previous year degrees or certificates with a good academic result.
FULLY-FUNDED PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To get enrolled for this opportunity student must have to apply online in a PhD degree program at the University.
Application must include:
- Must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below