Application for the Fully Funded PhD Positions for International Students in Italy – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Scuola Normale Superiore in italy.
Within this context, the Ph.D. in Data Science is aimed at educating the new generation of researchers that combine their disciplinary competencies with those of a “data scientist”, able to exploit data and models for advancing knowledge in their own disciplines, or across diverse disciplines.
Since its foundation in 1810, the Scuola Normale Superiore has built a reputation as one of the most successful universities – not only in Italy but at an international level – in terms of offering to its student’s ideal conditions to train and develop skills in the field of scientific research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates are required to have earned or to earn by 31 October 2019 a university degree that in their education systems makes it possible to enroll in a Ph.D. program.
- Usually, a Master’s degree or equivalent degree of at least four years is sufficient, but the equivalence of degrees completed outside of Italy will be assessed by the Admissions Committee.
- Applicants of Italian citizens and to foreign students are eligible to apply for this application program.
- Applications for admission are invited from candidates who, irrespective of their citizenship, have an Italian Laurea Magistrale (MA/MS degree) or an equivalent degree from outside Italy, or who expect to have obtained the degree required for admission by 31 October 2019.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
DIPLOMAT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For the competition in Data Science, applications for admission must be made an online animal form.
Application must include:
- Applicants are provided a valid copy of a document of identity, CV, their thesis for the Laurea Magistrale (MA/MS degree) or overseas equivalent, a diploma supplement or equivalent document, a copy of any publications, the research project.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 29, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below