Application for the Fully-Funded PhD Positions for USA Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Michigan Technological University in UK.
The successful applicant will join the Instructive Biomaterials Lab in the Department of Biomedical Engineering at Michigan Technological University and will be supervised by Dr. Muhammad Rizwan – Incoming Assistant Professor at MTU. The biomaterials and tissue engineering research program at Rizwan Lab is highly multidisciplinary. Michigan Technological University will provide the fully-funded for students in the USA.
Michigan Tech was founded in 1885 as the first post-secondary institution, Michigan Technological University is a top-tier public research university in Houghton, Michigan. It offers more than 130-degree programs through its five colleges and schools. It is classified among R2: Doctoral Universities High research activity.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULLY-FUNDED PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- USA student are eligible.
- PhD Positions in Biomaterials and Tissue engineering
- Exceptional applicants with bachelor’s degrees may also be considered for MS leading to PhD program.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent documentation skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Students must hold a master’s degree in engineering (materials, chemical, biomedical, polymers, or similar).
- Applicants must have strong quantitative and verbal and written communication skills. Provide IELTS/TOEFL and GRE scores, if available
FULLY-FUNDED PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To being enlisted in the programme, students are required to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the university.
Application must include:
- Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter highlighting their relevant experience and project knowledge to Dr. Rizwan by emailing at dr.rzwn_AT_gmail_dot_com with an appropriate subject line
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below