Application for the Fully-funded PhD Positions in Statistics in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University College London in Australia.
The programme aims to address important problems in the theory and statistics of stochastic processes and develop a new methodology for their applications. This project expects to generate new knowledge about processes on multidimensional spaces and surfaces that are used in Spatio-temporal data modeling.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, England. It was opened in 1897 and gained its royal charter in 1905. It provides undergraduate and graduates degree program in a variety of subjects.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australia applicants are eligible to apply.
- PhD position in Statistics, Stochastics, Spatial Data Analysis, and related fields.
- Applicants should have a background in probability, statistics, or closely related fields.
- Students must have to meet the entrance requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy.
- The students are requested to check the English language requirements of the university and submit proof of proficiency accordingly.
PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- University academic transcripts and completion certificates (originals or certified copies)
- Professional CV (resume)
- Birth certificate or citizenship certificate (original or certified copy, for domestic applicants only)
- Documentary evidence of your English language proficiency (optional)
- Current passport and an Australian visa.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below