Application for the Fully-Funded PhD Positions in Theology, Philosophy, Music in Ireland – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Dublin City University in Ireland.
Dublin City University aims to lead the world in research and education. Its research team working on sensors at the National Centre for Sensor Research is considered one of the best in the world. These endowments include a full fee waiver and a tax-free scholarship of €16,000 per annum for four years.
The DCU has a particularly strong research record, is sometimes described as a research-led university, and has regularly been recorded as bringing in more research income per members of the faculty – or indeed as a percentage of total income – than any other university in Ireland.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULLY-FUNDED PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for this application.
- Applications are welcome from those who have an initial degree in Theology, Religious Studies, Religious Education, or a related field of study, and who have received a final award of at least Second Class Honours (2:1). Applicants who are currently completing an undergraduate degree are welcome to apply. Shortlisted candidates may be interviewed.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
FULLY-FUNDED PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The closing date for applications for the opportunity s. To apply, send completed applications to be emailed to the school office ([email protected]).
- Click here for further information on the call in Theology and Philosophy.
- Click here for further information on the call in Music.
Application must include:
- A letter of interest outlining your qualifications, your reasons for applying for the MA in Theology at DCU (maximum two pages, single-spaced), and the name of an academic reference
- Confirmation of application to the programme on PAC
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below