Application for the Fully Funded PhD Research Scholarship for International Student in Sydney – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Technology in Sydney.
Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for this excellent funding opportunity. The main purpose of this program is to increase the intensity, excellence, impact, and reputation of its research. The University will provide the award amount of AU$81,246 to the winning candidates.
Established in 1988, the University of Technology Sydney has enrols 45,930 students, including 33,070 undergraduate and 12,860 postgraduate students. It offers various degree courses and training programs for the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian & international candidates are allowed to join this program.
- The PhD program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Completed an Australian honours degree or
- Completed a Master of Philosophy (research) or
- Completed a Masters (at least two years) with a major research component (a thesis component of approximately 50 per cent of the degree and 20,000 words) at distinction level.
- PhD applicants must also demonstrate their interest in physiotherapy research and their strong quantitative, analytical, and writing skills reflected in research output (i.e., peer-reviewed publications).
- PhD applicants may be exempt from having to demonstrate a completed Master of Philosophy or Masters with a major research component if they can demonstrate equivalence via their research-intensive undergraduate degree and/or capacity to undertake independent research through publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Candidates must hold a master degree before applying for this grant.
- The applicants need to satisfy the English Language Requirements of the university.
PHD RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For taking advantages of this grant, claimants need to be enrolled in PhD degree coursework at University of Technology Sydney.No separate application form is required. They will automatically consider this grant.
Application must include:
- Students may be asked for the academic transcript from all post-secondary and current degree, statement of employment, research proposal current CV, statement of completion for previous degrees.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below