Application for the Fully-Funded PhD Studentship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021.Entry is now open at the University of Exeter in UK.
The studentship is open for UK/EU and international students who must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications. The award will cover the tuition fees in full, plus £15,009 per year tax-free stipend.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD STUDENTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentship is available UK/EU and international students.
- The sponsorship will be awarded to pursue a PhD degree in Nanocomposites for Additive Manufacturing, Material Science and Engineering
- To be eligible, the applicants must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK, in an appropriate area of science or technology.
- For taking admission at the university, applicants are required to meet the entry requirements.
- If English is not your first language you will need to have achieved at least 6.0 IELTS and no less than 6.0 in any section by the start of the project.
PHD STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants can apply online using this application portal, where you will be able to submit your research proposal.
Application must include:
- CV and Letter of application (outlining your academic interests, prior research experience and reasons for wishing to undertake the project).
- Transcript(s) giving full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained (this should be an interim transcript if you are still studying)
- Two references from referees familiar with your academic work. If your referees prefer, they can email the reference direct to [email protected] quoting the studentship reference number.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below