Application for the Fully-Funded PhD Studentship in Porous Materials for Next Generation Li-S Batteries in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Nottingham in UK.
The educational award is available for UK or EU students who want to undertake a PhD degree programme in Porous Materials for Next Generation Li-S Batteries. The University of Nottingham will provide the tuition fees as well as annual stipend approximately £20,000 plus an additional £7,000 annually to cover training and travel costs.
Founded in 1881, the University of Nottingham is a public research university that provides an outstanding student experience and an exceptional research-led education. There are many learning facilities available for the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULLY-FUNDED PHD STUDENTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- PhD degree in Porous Materials for Next Generation Li-S Batteries.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have an Honours or Master degree, undertaken in English, in a relevant field.
- For taking admission, check out the information about entry requirements by country.
- If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements.
FULLY-FUNDED PHD STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the grant, applicants must need to take admission in PhD at the university. After that, they should complete the application form, and their application will send directly to Prof. Neil R. Champness, Email: Neil.Champness-at-Nottingham.ac.uk
Application must include:
- Please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV with your up to date relevant experience.
- Applications is Open until filled.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below