Application for the Fully-Funded Programmes for Philippines students in Philippines – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Cebu in Philippines.
The purpose of the program is to provide financial assistance for domestic students who want to undertake the master’s degree program at the University of Cebu. The University of Cebu will provide a fully-funded position with books for students.
The University of Cebu School of Law was established in 2002. It is committed to providing a student-centred and socially-relevant legal education through its dynamic and globally-oriented academic and professional skills development programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULLY-FUNDED PROGRAMMES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Philippines students can apply.
- must be a Summa Cum Laude or Magna Cum Laude graduate of at least a four-year baccalaureate degree from a school duly recognized by the government of the Philippines or who is a First Placer in any government licensure examination
- must carry a load of at least eighteen (18) units during each of the semesters he or she is availing the program
- Masters degree in law.
- For taking affirmation at the university, the applicant ought to have a bachelor’s degree.
- Aspirants must have to demonstrate sufficient proficiency in the English language.
FULLY-FUNDED PROGRAMMES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, candidates are advised to enrol in the master’s degree coursework at the university.
Application must include:
- Attach the transcripts of the previous degree and proof of permanent residency.
- Applications is Open for 2020.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below