Application for the Fully Funded Research Training International Program in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Australian Government in Australia.
The program is open for those eligible candidates who want to undertake a master degree and doctorate by Research for the session 2020-2021. Each winning candidate will get the following benefits: Tuition fee, Free accommodation, A stipend of $27,596 per annum
Medical Funds, Travel expenses, up to $420 for Masters candidates
up to $840 for Doctoral candidates, Paid maternity leave, and Research funds.
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is one of the world’s leading universities. It offers world-class education and research with the support of arts and social science faculty. It also provides more than 20 undergraduate degrees programs and over 40 postgraduate coursework degree programs for deserving students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RESEARCH TRAINING PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from and Australia and all around the world are eligible to apply for this award.
- Master and Doctorate degree coursework in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicant must be a commencing or enrolled international postgraduate research student.
- Candidate must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential.
- Candidate must have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by Research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
- For taking entrance at the university, claimants are suggested to check the entry requirements.
- Applicants need to submit an English proficiency certificate such as TOEFL: no less than 80, IELTS: no less than 6.0.
RESEARCH TRAINING PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must have to submit a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, supervisor acceptance letter and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Applications Varies according to country.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below