Application for the Fully-Funded Rhodes Scholarships for West Africa in the UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Oxford in UK.
The goal of these fully-funded educational awards is to help West African students in their master’s studies in the United Kingdom. The award will be fully-funded for the duration of the postgraduate degree course.
The Rhodes Trust is a global organization and they use their deep connections across the world to bring together people of different backgrounds and viewpoints.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RHODES SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe and Togo are eligible.
- They can pursue their postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford.
- Must have reached your 19th and not have passed your 26th birthday on 1 October 2020 and ready to give the very intense international competition for places at the University of Oxford.
- Successful candidates should have completed an undergraduate degree from a college or university (normally a Bachelor’s degree) with the highest classification your University awards, e.g. First Class Honours, or a Distinction in the case of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy courses.
- Along with the above requirement, you need to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
RHODES SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Participants have to submit a certified copy of their certificate, a national identity card, and a valid passport, an official transcript from the college or university with the evidence of residency within the region for at least five of the last ten years.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below