Application for the Fully-Funded Southeast Asian PhD Positionsat For International Student in Australia – 2021. Entry is now open at the Murdoch University in Australia.
The funding assists both domestic and international students who want to commence a PhD degree programme at the university for the academic session 2021/2022. Murdoch University will provide tuition fee coverage and a stipend (tax-free) of $27,596 per year, the equivalent value of the national stipend rate, plus additional funding on a case-by-case basis for archival research and fieldwork.
Established in 1973, Murdoch University is a public University in Perth, Western Australia and also has branches in Singapore and Dubai. It is a verdant university and a part of the innovative research universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULLY-FUNDED SOUTHEAST ASIAN PHD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in Environmental History.
- A first-class Honours or Masters degree with a thesis component in a relevant historical or related social science field;
- Demonstrated archival and/or fieldwork experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- For candidates whose first language is not English, they require an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 7.0 or above.
FULLY-FUNDED SOUTHEAST ASIAN PHD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this award, the applicant must take admission in the PhD degree program at University. After that, you have to complete the thesis proposal form.
Application must include:
- Send a current CV and completed thesis proposal form to Emeritus Professor James Warren
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 September will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below