Application for the Fully Funded UKRI CDT AIMLAC PhD International Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Swansea University in Canada.
This programme will help students gain undergraduate-level education at the university by covering their tuition fees. Applications of this scholarship are open for all prospective students from around the world. The scholarship is worth approximately $43,211. This award will be provided to all deserving candidates to cover the tuition fee.
Swansea University is a public research university and is amongst the top 30 research institutions in the UK. It celebrates the heritage of the city of Swansea and strives to be the best university in the region.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- PhD in physics taught at Swansea can be applied for.
- The applicants must be full-time students holding an undergraduate degree.
- The applicants must hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level or a master’s degree with a minimum overall grade at merit or international equivalent.
- he students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must submit an online admission application, in which they should indicate that they are applying for a funding programme on Page 8 of the application. They should mention ‘RS25-AIMLAC06’.
Application must include:
- Degree certificates and transcripts
- Two references
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Form
- Evidence of meeting English language requirements
- Cover letter
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st February, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below