Application for the Fully Funded Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarships in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Newcastle University in UK.
The program is open for outstanding applicants to apply to full-time undergraduate studies. It will cover 50% of tuition fees available for students from Algeria, Egypt, India, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mauritius, Morocco, Turkey, and the USA. 100% Fully Funded Tuition fee is also available for students from India and the USA.The university will provide 50% or 100% of tuition fees to the winners.
Newcastle University is a public research university located in Newcastle on Tyne, north-east of England. their vision is the world-renowned international business school, which provides excellence in future work and can develop such leaders for the future that they can shape.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Language Requirement is english.
- To participate, the applicants must hold an offer for an eligible undergraduate degree programme at the University’s Newcastle.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://app.geckoform.com/public/#/modern/FOEU01c3HvjdHhmb
Application must include:
- As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents as mentioned on the form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below