Application for the FUNED-RMIT Funding for Mexican Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology in Australia.
The bursary is awarded to all deserving international students applying for a Masters by Coursework program at RMIT University for session 2020/21. The jointly funded scholarship provides: Tuition fee support by RMIT to the value of 25% of the tuition fees for Masters by Coursework program for a maximum of two years, and Funding for English Language Studies (ELICOS) up to 10 weeks per student for two eligible students.
Established in 1850, The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology is also known as RMIT University. It is a global research university based in Melbourne, Australia. RMIT has a number of departments advocating various elements of student life.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FUNED-RMIT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Mexico are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- have applied for a Masters by Coursework at RMIT
- satisfy the general and specific requirements of the FUNED credit scholarship
- meet the academic requirements for entry to RMIT and have been given an unconditional offer of a place in the program
- have been awarded the FUNED credit scholarship
- Be commencing full-time enrolment as an international student at RMIT in Melbourne.
- RMIT University admits students on the basis of their demonstrated capacity to succeed and sets minimum entry requirements for each level of study which you need to check. You are also needed to achieve a 70% average in your highest level of education award.
- You are required to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
FUNED-RMIT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You must have to attach the required documents with the application such as a copy of passport/ID, transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 2020, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below