Application for the Future Leaders Scholarship at UNSW in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for international students by the Westpac Scholars Trust in Australia.
Through this award, the Westpac Scholars Trust wants to give Australian applicants an opportunity to pursue their PhD or Masters studies at the UNSW.
The University of New South Wales was founded in 1949 as an Australian public research university. The university ranked 4th in Australia and 45th in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FUTURE LEADERS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- They are eligible to apply for PhD or Masters Coursework or Research degree program at the university.
- A successful participant has completed his/her first undergraduate degree after 1 September 2014 OR will complete by 31 December 2019.
- Also, a bold vision to contribute to the growth and prosperity of Australia who can articulate this vision and how postgraduate study will help make it real.
- A desire to be part of and contribute to the Westpac 100 Scholars Network.
- The aspirants must have achieved or are on track to achieve an average result of H1 or H2A equivalent (approx. 75 WAM).
FUTURE LEADERS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are willing to apply for the award, then you must have to take admission in a PhD, or Masters Coursework or Masters by Research degree program at the university. After that, you are eligible to apply for the award through the online application portal.
Application must include:
- The candidates need to provide a short statement on why the applicant’s FOR should be considered.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 4, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below