Application for the Future Leaders Scholarship for International Students in the UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the The Royal Holloway, University of London in UK.
The Royal Holloway, University of London is providing three full tuition fees scholarships to the UK and EU students.
Future Leaders Scholarship is open to international students who wish to study an undergraduate degree program in their chosen subject at Royal Holloway.
As one of the UK’s leading research-intensive universities, Royal Holloway, University of London is formally incorporated as Royal Holloway and Bedford New College. It was founded by two social reformers in 1879 and ranked in the top 30 universities in the UK.
Why at Royal Holloway, University of London? The university supports the students to succeed academically, socially and personally. It provides many opportunities to students for their career. Here candidates can develop skills that will start on the journey of finding out what really matters to them.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FUTURE LEADERS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Positions are available for International students.
- Degree in Biology, biotechnology or any field related to biomedicine.
- Essential Knowledge and Professional Experience
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
FUTURE LEADERS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Interested candidates can apply for the undergraduate degree program at the university. After receiving an offer of a place to study, candidates can apply for the Future Leaders Scholarship.. All applications must include:
- A complete scholarship statement as part of the application, in which they should demonstrate their leadership skills.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 2, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below