Application for the Future Leaders Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the RMIT University in Australia.
This bursary is awarded to international students from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, or Pakistan who will commence their Bachelor’s or Master’s by Coursework program at RMIT University. RMIT University will provide a 20% tuition fee reduction for the successful candidates.
RMIT University is an Australian public research university ranked 16th in the world. It offers bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and professional degrees for all eligible students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FUTURE LEADERS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Bachelor or Master degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- be a citizen of India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan
- be applying from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan
- have successfully completed your latest or current qualification from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan
- not an existing RMIT student
- have an offer letter and enrol in one of the following programs at RMIT:
Bachelor degree and Masters by Coursework
- For admission, applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum 2.0-grade point average (GPA).
- For being eligible to study at RMIT, you need to satisfy the English language requirements of the university
FUTURE LEADERS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- CV, references from employers, certified copies of all graduation certificates, and some other documents are required to submit.
- Applications Varies according to the program.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below