Application for the Future of Change Schools Excellence Bursary for Indian Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of New South Wales in Australia.
International undergraduate or graduate students from India are eligible to take this scholarship by making an admission application to get admitted at UNSW. The selection criterion is based on academic excellence. Students that have received an offer letter will be considered for this $10,000 scholarship.
The University of New South Wales is one of Australia’s leading research-intensive universities, ranked 44th in the 2021 QS World University Ranking. UNSW aims to improve and transform lives through excellence in research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EXCELLENCE BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme of choice offered at UNSW can be applied for.
- Be a citizen of India, and not a permanent resident of Australia; and
- Must be residing in India before commencing study at UNSW for Undergraduate applicants. Postgraduate applicants may have a prior residence in Australia; and
- Must have applied and received an offer of admission* into a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program
- Open to students commencing their studies at UNSW in Term 2, 2022
- The students must meet the entry requirements of the programme they wish to enter at UNSW.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 90, TOEFL PBT – 577, PTE – 64, C1 – 176, and C2 – 180.
EXCELLENCE BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must apply through the university’s online portal. No separate application is required. All applicants from India will be considered.
Application must include:
- Citizenship proof
- IB degree
- High school records
- Official academic transcripts
- Current/final semester results
- Proof of completion
- Grading systems
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st March, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below