Application for the FUTURE OF PRIVACY SCHOLARSHIP for Undergraduate Students in USA, CA, UK, EU, NZ, AU, and SA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the ExpressVPN in USA, CA, UK, EU, NZ, AU, and SA.
The award is designed to raise awareness of internet privacy and security. It is an opportunity to become a leading voice in the growing debate on the fight against encryption, digital rights, Internet privacy and censorship. The winner of the 2020 scholarship received a $5,000 cash prize, ExpressVPN also selects five runners-up, who will receive a one-year ExpressVPN subscription, Why should you enter? The winner will be featured on several communications platforms. It is the best resume-builder for a career in journalism, law, computer science, or any relevant field of study.
ExpressVPN makes available a fast connection and uncensored access to sites and services worldwide. The company is located in the British Virgin Islands and has been operating since 2009.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FUTURE OF PRIVACY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from all International (non-EU) students.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate taught program is awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, applicants must have accepted an offer to the study program from the university.
- Candidates should have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must have proficient in the English language. But if your country language is not English, then you have to show the ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
FUTURE OF PRIVACY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You might be asked to submit your previous academic transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copy of current passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below