Application for the Future Students Scholarships For Undergraduate in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in UK.
The bursary has a purpose of supporting high achieving applicants who have completed diploma level studies at a polytechnic institution in Singapore and want to take an undergraduate degree program at UQ.The educational award will provide an amount of a$10,000 which will be paid as a reduction in tuition fees over semester 1 and 2.
The University of Queensland is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world and is situated as a public research university. It was organized in 1909 by the state parliament.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates of any nationality are eligible.
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Have completed a diploma from Singapore Polytechnic, Nanyang Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Republic Polytechnic or Temasek Polytechnic, with a minimum grade of 3.2 (where max = 4, pass = 1).
- Must undertake undergraduate studies in a non-quota program and have either accepted or received an unconditional offer to commence in Semester 1, 2020.
- Applicants must be a high achieving students who have completed diploma level studies at a polytechnic institution in Singapore and who will commence undergraduate studies at UQ in Semester 1, 2020.
- The participants need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For this outstanding opportunity, the candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program. After that, no additional application is required for the grant; all eligible participants will be automatically considered.
Application must include:
- At the time of admission, the university will ask you to submit your academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and copy of the passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 2, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below