Application for the GAFS-AIT International Scholarship at Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand – 2019 Entry is now open for International students in Thailand.
The Asian Institute of Technology is offering Gender and Fisheries Scholarship at AIT (GAFS-AIT Scholarship) to the qualified undergraduate students with excellent achievements.
Two partial scholarships are available for the candidates of any nationality to pursuing a master’s degree in Gender and Fisheries under the School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD). Each scholarship will cover the tuition fees for 15 credits as GAFS-AIT scholarship. Exceptional candidates may get additional fellowship credits from AIT.
As an international institution for higher education in Thailand, Asian Institute of Technology specializes in engineering, advanced technologies, sustainable development, and management and planning. It is a leading regional postgraduate institution.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GAFS-AIT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students with any nationality are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Candidates must have a good education record in a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicant must fulfill the general eligibility criteria for AIT.
GAFS-AIT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The applicants must need to take admission at the institute in a master degree program. All applications must include:
- A motivation letter with a statement of interest, including two contacts for further references – Applications without this document will not be considered
- A full CV including contact details
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2019, or June 30, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below