Application for the Gary Lubner Scholarship for African Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the London Business School in UK.
This award is exclusively accepting applications from African national students only. Students that apply for any listed master’s degree study at LBS will be deemed eligible to receive this £42,000 award.
Ranked 2nd among business schools in Europe by the Financial Times European Business Ranking, 2019, London Business School is a business school with campuses in London and Dubai. LBS was founded in 1964 and awards post-graduate degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GARY LUBNER SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- African national students can apply.
- Students can apply for Masters in Management, Global Master in Management, Masters in Analytics and Management, Masters in Financial Analysis, MBA, Masters in Finance, Executive MBA, or LBS Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy at London Business School.
- The applicants must be self-funded African applicants.
- The students are required to have taken a GMAT or GRE test and have attained a score of 600 or above.
- The school requires a Cambridge CPE, CAE, PTE, TOEFL, or IELTS test scores if the applicants’ native language is not English.
GARY LUBNER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can start their admission application online on the university portal of the school. All eligible applicants will automatically be considered upon applying.
Application must include:
- Application essay
- One page CV
- University transcripts
- Details of referee
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 March 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below