Application for the Gary Saitowitz Grant for US Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Gary Saitowitz in USA.
The programme will provide the amount of $1,000 to the most creative and talented student in the USA. Gary Saitowitz will provide $1000 to the most merited and bright essay writer based on the assessment of every submission until the last date of submitting the said essays, as cited explicitly
Gary Saitowitz is a talented and successful entrepreneur who is sentient that education is definitely the most significant and essential aspect when it comes to building an accomplished career.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GARY SAITOWITZ GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from USA.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- The student must be currently enrolled at one of the recognized American colleges or universities.
- The candidate should be a sophomore, a junior, or a freshman, as a currently enrolled graduate is sought-after.
- Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Aspirants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
GARY SAITOWITZ GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Essay submissions should be completed via an email as an attached Word file to [email protected] garysaitowitzgrant.
- The following details need to be sent with the essay submissions:
- First Name & Last Name
- Telephone or Contact Number
- Mailing Address
- Email ID
- Date of Graduation (YYYY.MM.DD)
- University or College you currently enrolled, or have applied at, or whose application approved
- Most recent or Present GPA
- Personal Bio-data in not more than 290 characters
- Students must pen an interesting, engaging, and informative essay of around 700-850 words on the topic, “Top Entrepreneurial Qualities that Would Ensure Business Success in 2021?”
- Students need to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below