Application for the Gateway Scholarship for International Students in UK -2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Bucks New in UK.
Grant is available for the high achieving UK/EU or international students, who commence in undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university.The grant is offered to support living expenses worth up to £250.
Buckinghamshire New University is a public university in the UK. It has a range of academic partnerships with lots of public and private institutions in the UK and across the world. It was included in a list of the top 14 creative universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GATEWAY FUNDING SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens form UK/EU or all around the world are eligible.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate coursework in any subject
- Applicant must have a passport domiciled to the country in question, have applied on Buckinghamshire New University’s website or selected the university as their firm choice institution via UCAS application, hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate, undergraduate with foundation, or postgraduate course for September 2019.
- Candidates need to meet the entry criteria for the applied course, including interview, portfolio, audition, DBS check and/or health requirements for applicable courses and have applied to live in Brook Street Halls of Residence via the university office.
- For admission, aspirants need to have high school and graduate degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Seekers are required to meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study.
GATEWAY FUNDING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying to this education award, claimants need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. After enrolling, you can complete the award application formand submit it to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Educational certificate, personal statement, and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31st, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below