Application for the Gateway to Physics and Astronomy funding for UK & EU Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of St Andrews in UK.
The main purpose of this award is to support high achieving UK & EU Students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university. The funding program will provide up to £4,000 to the winning candidates at the University of St Andrews.
Established in 1413, the University of St Andrews provides world-class education through its several postgraduate opportunities and more than 900 undergraduate courses. There is a wide variety of societies, sports clubs and recreational activities available in St Andrews.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GATEWAY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK and EU applicants are eligible for this grant.
- Undergraduate support will be awarded in Gateway to Physics and Astronomy Programme.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record from a recognized university.
- Candidates are also recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- To ensure that all students can benefit fully from their chosen program, applicants must provide evidence of their ability to speak and write English effectively.
GATEWAY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Students will be required to provide a statement of motivation in support of your application (recommended not more than 250 words), Recipients of the support will be expected to engage with our Student Ambassadors Scheme, and you will also be required to provide two references; both an academic and personal letter of recommendation (not more than 200 words each).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 7, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below