Application for the Gaudio Family Foundation International Scholarship in the UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University Arts London in UK.
This funding opportunity will be offered to those international students, who have excelled academically, and demonstrate genuine financial hardship. The sponsorship will grant the award of £39,835 to 1 international student who meets all the requirements of the University Arts London.
The University Arts London is a well-known and modern UK-based higher education institution that is ranked second in the world for art and design. It is the largest university of its kind in Europe. It has more than 19,000 students who hail from over 130 countries. It was formed in 2004 and comprises six art and design colleges.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GAUDIO FAMILY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for international students.
- MA Fine Art course starting in October 2020.
- Applicants must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes
- Applicants must hold an offer to study in the full-time MA Fine Art course at Central Saint Martin’s, UAL starting in October 2020.
- Applicants are required to have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant
- Applicants can demonstrate their English language proficiency through the IELTS test. However, the university also accepts other qualifications.
GAUDIO FAMILY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Résumé
- Evidence of your household income
- Evidence of medical condition (if applicable)
- Evidence of financial hardship (if applicable)
- An electronic portfolio that must be sent via Dropbox at [email protected] including:
- One PDF document [50MB maximum], which should be an example of what you consider
- A title page with your name and course title
- An introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work, methodology, and inspiration
- Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled showing the date of production and if relevant, title, size, and materials used in the original piece.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 14, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below