Application for the Gävle Scholarships for African Students in Sweden – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Gävle in Sweden.
The grant aims to provide an entire tuition fee for the most excellent and high performing candidates who wish to commence the Bachelor of Science in Social Work. The University of Gävle covers the entire tuition fee, but not living expenses, for studies at Bachelor of Science in Social Work.
Established in 1977, the University of Gävle is currently organized into three academies and nine departments. It offers around 45 masters- and bachelor’s degrees and 800 courses in technology, social- and natural sciences and the humanities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GÄVLE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of a country in Africa.
- Show interest in International Social Work, Development Studies, Eco-social Work and Green Social Work.
- Rank the programme, Bachelor of Science in Social Work – Specialization International Social Work, as a priority at universityadmissions.se
- Bachelor of Science in Social Work.
- To apply for the program applicants need some prior knowledge to study at a higher education institution or university.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of English proficiency at the higher level required by the University.
GÄVLE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate, the applicants need to take admission at this university. After taking admission, all fields must be filled in before sending the online application form of this award.
Application must include:
- No extra supporting documents are required to apply this free education. Your application ID from universityadmissions.se must be noted on the application form. It consists of 8 digits.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1 February, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below